By using and/or viewing this site you represent and warrant under penalty of perjury your agreement to the following:
- You must be eighteen years of age or older (or the age where 18 is not the age of majority) to register as a member of or use this site. Using this site is void where prohibited. By using and/or viewing this site, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this agreement and that you are of legal age..
- That you will not permit any person(s) under 18 years of age (or in any other location where 18 is not the age of majority) to have access to any of the materials contained within this Site.
- Content Posted on amateurvideoblog.com:
B) You are solely responsible for the content that you publish or display (hereinafter, "post" or "list") on amateurvideoblog.com, or transmit to other OTEC, Inc. members/viewers or any 3rd party.
D) OTEC, Inc. will investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the site or service and terminating the membership of such violators. The following is a partial list of the kind of content that is illegal or prohibited on the site - it includes content that: is patently offensive to the online community, such as content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual; harasses or advocates harassment of another person or invades their privacy; involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," or unsolicited commercial e-mail or "spamming"; promotes information that you know is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous; promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files; contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page); displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind; provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18; provides content that involves cursing, swearing, incest, falsifying gender or identity, violence, necrophilia, impersonating another member, threat of suicide or harm to oneself or others, drug paraphernalia, or bestiality; provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses; solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; sending advertisements in chat or forums or instant messaging messages; pyramid schemes.
E) You must use the amateurvideoblog.com service in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
F) You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained herein without our prior expressed written permission. You agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to bypass or to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the amateurvideoblog.com site. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. Much of the information on our site is updated on a real time basis and is proprietary or is licensed to OTEC, Inc. by our users or third parties.
G) You will not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other amateurvideoblog.com members, OTEC, Inc. cannot monitor the conduct of its members/viewers on or off the amateurvideoblog.com site, it is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from the service in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any member without their prior explicit consent.
- Member Disputes: OTEC, Inc. does not control the information provided by users that are made available through our system. You may find other user's information to be offensive, harmful, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution, common sense, and safety when using our site. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other amateurvideoblog.com members/viewers. Because it is not involved in member interactions, in the event that you have a dispute with one or more members or those who have posted, viewed, or used information on the amateurvideoblog.com site, you release OTEC, Inc., including its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries and employees, from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. If you are a California resident, you waive California Civil Code § 1542, which says: "A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor." OTEC, Inc. reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other members.
- Fees/Termination: amateurvideoblog.com's usage and/or subscription fees were provided to you upon registration and may change from time to time. OTEC, Inc. reserves the right to terminate your access to the site for any reason or no reason. OTEC, Inc. may terminate your membership upon sending notice to you at the email address you provide in your application for listing or such other email address as you may later provide to us. If OTEC, Inc. terminates your membership in the amateurvideoblog.com service because you have breached this Agreement, you will not be entitled to any refund of any unused subscription fees. Even after this Agreement is terminated, certain provisions will remain in effect, inclusive, of this Agreement.
- Non-Commercial Use by Members/Viewers: This amateurvideoblog.com site is for the personal use of individual members and viewers only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors unless given permission, in writing, by OTEC, Inc. You shall not use the amateurvideoblog.com service or site for sending unsolicited commercial e-mail to members, sending advertisements for other web sites and services in this site's blogs, chat rooms, or forums, or using member personal identifying information for commercial purposes. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the site, including unauthorized framing of or linking to the site or the sending of unsolicited commercial email will be investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress and/or termination of membership at amateurvideoblog.com's sole discretion. In order to prevent the sending of unsolicited commercial email or chat messages to its members, OTEC, Inc. may take reasonable steps, including the limiting of the numbers of emails or messages sent or received by a member, and/or traffic quality and/or amount, and electronically filtering or throttling or terminating e-mail, chat messages, and/or blog at amateurvideoblog.com's sole discretion.
- Proprietary Rights of Content on amateurvideoblog.com: OTEC, Inc. owns and retains other proprietary rights in the amateurvideoblog.com site and the amateurvideoblog.com service. The site contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of OTEC, Inc., and its licensors. Except for that information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given permission, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information.
- Disclaimers: OTEC, Inc., including its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries and employees is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate content posted on the site or in connection with the amateurvideoblog.com service, whether caused by users, members or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the service, nor for the conduct of any user and/or member of the amateurvideoblog.com service whether online or offline. OTEC, Inc. assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or consideration of, user and/or member communications. OTEC, Inc. is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to users and/or members or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the amateurvideoblog.com site and/or in connection with the amateurvideoblog.com service. Under no circumstances will OTEC, Inc., be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone's use of the site or the service and/or any content posted on the amateurvideoblog.com site or transmitted to amateurvideoblog.com members/viewers. The site and the service are provided "AS-IS" and OTEC, Inc. expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. OTEC, Inc. cannot guarantee and does not promise, express, or imply any specific results from use of the site and/or the amateurvideoblog.com service.
- Limitation on Liability: Except in jurisdictions where such provisions are restricted (and in that event liability is disclaimed to the fullest extent permitted by law), in no event will OTEC, Inc. be liable to you or any third person for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including also lost profits arising from your use of the site or the amateurvideoblog.com service, even OTEC, Inc. has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, OTEC, Inc.'s liability to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to amateurvideoblog.com for the service during the term of membership.
- OTEC, Inc.'s mailing address is:
1509 E Madison St., Suite 101
Seattle, WA 98122